Monday, August 30, 2004

BLOGGER TRIUMPHALISM PART 45,399. I heard a lot of stuff about how the Democratic Convention bloggers were all about the "'Oooh, I saw Ben Affleck' type of posting." Here's a current roundup from the RNC bloggers:
GOP BABES OF THE DAY. The hostesses at the Cablevision Suite. Super Size Them Mrs. America 2003, Erika Harold (interview) -- Real World San Francisco star (and new mother -- see the family in line) Rachel Campos Duffy...

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Miss America Erika Harold ...

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Miss America Erika Harold is visiting Bloggers Row!

I went to the excellent National Review party tonight with my girls Lisa (btw, go wish her a happy birthday) and Jessica. It was insane. The place was wall to wall packed. I ran into my polling teacher from grad...

Shortly after our interview with Ari Fleischer we went to the Turtle Bay Grill for NRO Bar Night with the folks from National Review. It was packed, but it was a good time. I got to meet Jonah Goldberg, and...

Dashing fromm MSG to parties around the city is not fun. I suppose the reward is the party, of course, but traffic is pretty slow with cones lining nearly every street in Midtown Manhattan. Still, the quickest way across town was by cab. We hit...
It's good to see the grown-ups back in charge.

UPDATE SEPT. 1: Great minds think alike.


No comments:

Post a Comment