Like The Streets? Sleaford Mods? Then this might be for you!
Maybe I’m just contrary -- I won’t say “contrarian,” that’s obviously a synonym for “dork,” like “libertarian” -- but as the prospect of a blue wave seems to rise, I actually feel more nervous rather than less.
God knows the portents are good: Tubby’s tanking in polls, even Kansas seems in play, and Republican rats dare to dispute Dear Leader on immigration of all things. Still, Trump is the biggest and most feral rat of them all, and if cornered will not play fair; it’s mainly a question of whether the institutions he needs to defeat democracy have been sufficiently corrupted to assist him if he goes berserk.
There’s evidence either way. On the one hand, Todd Blanche is a moral void; on the other, he couldn’t even get the reptilian Joe diGenova to prosecute Biden and Obama for him (nor keep his mouth shut about there being no evidence to support such a prosecution). On the one hand, Pete Hegseth is even worse than Blanche; on the other, his subordinates are leaking his stupidities so regularly that he’s been forced to investigate (and that he announced his investigation just shows how clueless he is).
We’ll see. Sometimes I think Tubby bulldozed the East Wing and destroyed the Reflecting Pool just to signal to his opponents that he’s crazy and will do anything, like the street lunatic who smashes shit to show he means business. Hurry November!
How about a couple of free Roy Edroso Breaks It Down stories? (Remember, subscribers get these every weekday for rock-bottom prices -- so cheap you should buy two subscriptions in case one breaks.) First one is an example of our famous Oval Office scenes, in this case a high-level conference on how they’re going to make the Smithsonian more patriotic and white. The papers report the actual plan includes, and I wish I were kidding, “warning labels” -- reading “Here be wokeness,” I suppose. Tubby must imagine Mr. and Mrs. Suburbanite heading toward the famous American History Museum and halting as if at the edge of a quicksand pit when they read that they might be exposed to photos of Thurgood Marshall and Jesse Owens. Maybe the next step will be to move all negritude to the African American History and Culture building where it can be separate but equal.
The other freebie is one of our multi-focal Caen Spree editions, which covers among other subjects the latest commercial starring Sydney Sweeney’s Tits. I get why sponsors keep putting the pretty girl naked in ads, but why rightwingers act as if it’s some kind of wicked burn on liberals is baffling. I mean if I had to ensure Donald Trump approved of my porn before I could beat off to it, I’d seriously consider aversion therapy.
No comments:
Post a Comment