Tuesday, December 21, 2010

JUST A REMINDER: EVIL NETWORK IZ EVIL. Miss Heather of New York Shitty:
224,629 page views and counting. Impressive. Where’s my cut of the revenue you undoubtedly gained as a result of this, my hard work, Fox News?
Adam Klasfeld of Courthouse News:
Last Friday, Fox News ripped off my exclusive coverage of the trial of Army Capt. Bryant Williams, who was convicted of bribing and accepting kickbacks from military contractors in Iraq. The network passed my reportage off as its own through at least 13 affiliates from coast to coast.

To be more specific, one or more anonymous employees of a Fox affiliate lifted large portions of my coverage for their own story, sometimes using my exact phrasing and often reporting information that they could only have learned from me, without attribution or a byline.
Amazing what people can get away with when they're rich and draped in American flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment