Wednesday, March 02, 2005

GO FORTH AND STULTIFY. (Psst, veteran alicublog readers. Play along with me. We're going to have a laugh on the rookies.)

The Ole Perfesser, today:
UPDATE: A while back, some people were upset that I identified Ward Churchill with the current state of the Left. But the Left certainly seems to be identifying with Ward Churchill.
The Perfesser's link is so stupidly inapposite to his charge that I don't even recommend you look at it. Normally I'm more or less daring you to, but in this case it's such a waste of time -- not to mention an outrage to reason -- that I can't even pretend. In fact I'm thinking of disabling the link. That's how dumb it is.

0 crudely faked comments link




OH MY GOD. You fell for it. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Hey kid. I have incontrovertible proof that Bush wants what's worst for everyone. Here it is. Indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    Hey therе just wantеd to give you a quіck hеаds up and let you know
    a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but
    ӏ think іts a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

    Look at my web page - best cure for premature ejaculation

    ReplyDelete