Sunday, October 12, 2003

I AM A CLICHE. "Roy Edroso is a really truly New York snarkster of the old school which I also like in a person." This assessment by Sisyphus Shrugged is depressingly accurate, especially when I'm drinking, even among the sunny lefty bloggers who gathered in New York on Friday to exponentiate their lofty thoughts. They were all very smart, sociable people, and I was struck by their similarity in this regard to the conservative bloggers I met at Sasha Castel's New York do last November. Of course, conservatives tend to dress up a little more and to order more expensive entrees. And they're wrong. But these are not crucial distinctions. It might be fun to see them all at a party together. Well, I'm not about to organize that, having been the linch-pin of too many debacles already, but maybe someone else has got sufficient mischief in his soul, and connections, to make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:34 PM

    Hey there! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
    Does managing a well-established website such as yours take a massive amount work?
    I'm brand new to running a blog however I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I
    can share my personal experience and feelings online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring bloggers.

    Thankyou!

    My homepage ... new orleans paranormal

    ReplyDelete